Hadith: "O Allah, grant me life as a poor man

Islam

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Hadith: "O Allah, grant me life as a poor man


Narrated Anas ibn Malik ; AbuSa'id

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "O Allah, grant me life as a poor man, cause me to die as a poor man, and resurrect me in the company of the poor." Aisha asked him why he had said this, and he replied, "Because they will enter Paradise forty years before the rich. Do not turn away a poor man, Aisha, even if all you can give is half a date. If you love the poor and bring them near you, Aisha, Allah will bring you near Him on the Day of Resurrection."

Tirmidhi and Bayhaqi, in Shu'ab al-Iman, transmitted and Ibn Majah transmitted it up to "in the company of the poor" on the authority of AbuSa'id

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith - 1376
Enhanced by Zemanta

Post a Comment

0 Comments